New Gallery and changes in Wip section

Some changes in emusestudio! As you can see if you click here, I´ve changed the gallery design and moved it to a regular section of the blog because I started to experience a lot of problems after the inclusion of the new blogger interface. Also, I´ve taken te opportunity to simplify and reduce it, and to include new photos of some old figures.

I´ve also decided that the work in progress section will become more important from now. When I paint a commission I have to take a lot of photos of the process, and sometimes it´s useful for anyone to publish these photos. So, wips section will be updated with all my figures in process (only if there aren´t secret projects), publishing new photos until I finish the figure. Sometimes I´ll finish some figures in a few days, but it´s true that other times I start a new project and pictures in wip section will be there for a long, long time.

I hope you like the changes!