Necrom Studio fantasy football amazons funding campaign

Hi all!

Another crowdfunding campaign! Necrom Studio looks for help to produce a fantasy football team of twelve completely different amazons, in 28mm scale. Indiegogo link here.

I´ve painted some box arts os this new company, and I guarantee the quality of their products.



¡Bienvenidos a Necrom Studio!

Some words and campaign details from 3D sculptor and company manager E. Palomares:

"I'm investing a lot of effort on modelling a team formed by twelve amazons, completely different and customized. At the beggining of the campaign I have already finished seven of them. I will be updating the pictures of the remaining team as I complete the modelling of each figure. I guarantee that the full team will be ready to print at the time I receive the funds to start printing

Some months ago I started computer modelling, faster and more comfortable than the traditional process according to my point of view. And what is more important, it can be used to create a higher detailled miniatures. A 3D printer is needed to make real the desing, after many trials I found the perfect one. The costs for printing a model are not small, but the details worth it. It's like handmade

If you have any question don't hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance for supporting my proyect, I hope we can make it real."


The team roster is:

Linewoman x4

Blitzer x4

Thrower x2

Catcher x2

 Linewoman 1 PP

Thrower 1 PP

Thrower 2 PP

Catcher 1 PP

Catcher 2 PP

Blitzer 1 PP

Blitzer 2 PP


PERKS:

$1-Generous contribution.

$17-2 Amazons Pack: Choose 2 figures from the entire 12 amazons team. You can pick the same model twice if you want. The stretching goal miniatures are only for Super Pack buyers. Free shipping worldwide!

$100-Super Pack A: You will receive a complete 12 amazons team, and the unlock miniatures from the stretching goals. Free shipping worldwide!

$115-Super Pack B: You will receive a complete 12 amazons team plus 2 amazons of your choice. You can pick the same model twice. And, obviously, the unlock miniatures. Free shipping worldwide!

$130-Super Pack C: You will receive a complete 12 amazons team plus 4 amazons of your choice. You can pick the same model if you want. And, again, the unlock miniatures. Free shipping worldwide!