Monte San Savino Show 2013

Hi all! This last weekend was celebrated the Monte San Savino Show 2013. It was impossible for me going to the contest, but I had to give some miniatures for the Mumi project, so Diego Esteban did me the favour of carrying them and delivering to my italian friends. But also, he had the great idea to submit two figures into the contest. Thanks again Diego! And I´m very happy because the Walking dead diorama won a gold medal in scenes category.

I promise that next year I will go to San Savino!. I think it´s one of the best contests around the world and I´m sad because I wanted to go this year! Some painters are publishing their pictures and are totally amazing.

Fabrizio Russo and JoaquĆ­n Palacios won the best of show with this awesome figure. you can see the list of awards.


I´ve compiled some links to different picture albums. I hope you enjoy them!

Volomir´s blog
Masterminis
Sergeant Black Art

And stay tuned because the next week I´ll post my second Crystal Brush project, the big space ork!




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

ALL THE COMMENTS MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH. THANKS