Random encounter! - V.3

At this point, you´ll probably be tired of my dwarfs! hehe. Don´t worry, this is the next to last!...at least for now...I would like to paint a black and white version in the future. This dwarf, and the other two, were painted during my workshops.

In this occasion, I decided to place the dwarf in a dungeon, but I didn´t want a low light approach, normal in this situation, so I decided to use a strong light from a 70-75º angle, with a high contrast if we take a look around the figure. We use to apply a cenital light but most of the times we forget that figures are a 360º volume, a 3D volume. No more changes compare with my other dwarfs...high contrast as I said, non metallic metals, same lights and volume interpretation, only the color is different.


I hope you like it!



right click to enlarge

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

ALL THE COMMENTS MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH. THANKS