PDF Step by Step - Waaaaagh!!

After a long delay, which of course I again apologize for, here it is and I hope that the final result meets all your expectations. Step by step #2 is a complete tutorial about inspiration, painting processes, scenography, etc. of my Waaaagh! figure. You´ll have the possibility to learn how I created this piece and how I painted the figure. Painting ork skin, how to work with plasticard, blood effects, weathering effects, how to use pigments, etc. And also, this issue includes a great collaboration. The talented sculptor Carmine "Thor" Giugliano has collaborated with a step by step of his Orc figure, which I used as base for the conversion.


This is the PDF version, but remember that I will send for printing the three tutorials and the portfolio, so You´ll have the copies soon at your home*. Feel free to contact me for any question!






example pages



* Only if you chose the perk C and above. The copies will send when I finish the three tutorials and the portfolio.





6 comments:

  1. Would like to get this... How do I purchase it? Where can I see the different perks?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bruce.

      Sorry, but the Indiegogo campaign expired some months ago. br!

      Delete
    2. What a pitty... Wish I had found you before. It looks awesome!!

      Delete
  2. I am lucky, I have it in my hands.
    It is a superb tutorial. Very professional and caring.
    The contents are a master. What more could you want.
    Emuse, have you thought to create a magazine? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible and amazing Step by Step. I love the way you explain the problems and how to solve them, you make it seem simple.

    Congratulations!!!! Great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to say this latest one is every it as good as the first. Lookign forward to receiveing these in print. Thank you Enrique. :)

    ReplyDelete

ALL THE COMMENTS MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH. THANKS